Antique, Estate & Vintage

Fred Leighton – Vintage Jewelry lovers!

May 3, 2011

Hi guys,
First thing first, in next couple of days I will post some photos on
vintage engagement rings…I didn’t forget our engagement ring ritual 😉
Do you remember Nicole Kidmann in 83rd Annual Academy Awards?
well if you don’t, let me refresh your memories with below photos which
showing the actress in 19th century diamond Riviere necklace set in silver
topped gold (150 carats) by Fred Leighton.
Fred Leighton is a specialized in vintage jewelry from 18th, 19th and 20th
 centuries  as well as producing Fred Leighton signature collection.
Fred Leighton is one of the most popular jewellers amongst Hollywood stars
and on last night’s Met Gala Red Carpet most of the celebrities wear Fred Leighton
including
Jennifer Hudson, Eva Mendes, Kate Winslet, Christina Ricci, Kirsten Dunst
and the list can goes on forever…
My favorite Fred Leighton clients are Nicole Kidmann, Jennifer Aniston.
Here are some of the pieces I like the most and dedicated to vintage jewelry lovers!.
xoxoxox
Bebe

Nicole+Kidman+83rd+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+X5742fA0w5Ll

Nicole Kidmann in Fred Leighton 19th century diamond Riviere
necklace (choker) set in silver topped gold (150 carats)

Nicole+Kidman+83rd+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+lPh7QAJR6GCl

Nicole+Kidman+83rd+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+hN-0iOj8vcYl

Jennifer Aniston in Fred Leighton vintage gold chains

Jennifer Aniston in diamond ring by Fred Leighton
Jennifer Aniston in 19th Century gold chain necklace, antique gold and carnelian pendant earrings, and vintage gold cuffs and bangles by Fred Leighton

Jayma Mays looks stunning in the stack of 3 bracelets which is such a neat combination of a 1920s diamond and pearl bracelet in platinum, a 1920s enamel, pearl and diamond bracelet in 18K white gold and a late 19th century diamond link bracelet, all by Fred Leighton.
14.23 carat Emerald Cut Pink Diamond Ring in Pink Gold Setting
7.03 carat Emeral Cut Canary Diamond Ring
Antique Diamond Necklace, Earrings and Brooch worn by Kirsten Dunst in the movie Marie Antoinette
Thistle Brooch 1950 (Diamonds & Platinum)
“Bow Ring” Pear -shaped Diamond Ring
1860s long necklace with Ceylon Sapphires, Diamonds in Gold
1930s Sky Scraper Ring, Diamonds & Sapphires on Platinum
1930s Checkerboard Ring, Diamonds & Rubies on Platinum

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply le sorelle May 4, 2011 at 7:37 pm

nicole kidman's necklace is my favorite! those diamonds are amazing

-j
    sorelle in style

• Reply Bebe Bakhshi May 5, 2011 at 6:35 am

agree, thanks for visiting 🙂

• Reply Alice and Gabriela July 23, 2011 at 3:41 pm

You know that my favourite one its the one from Freid Leighton!
    I'll keep an eye on the next posts! 🙂

Gabriela
    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

• Reply Bebe Bakhshi July 23, 2011 at 3:45 pm

His designs and vintage collection is just awesome… 🙂

• Reply Rogers Jewelry December 28, 2011 at 6:35 am

Rogerysjewelry offers high and low end watches of the latest fashion and trends.  Sporty or fun, casual or dressy: Shop watches for any budget.

• Reply gold bars for sale February 24, 2012 at 2:11 am

Those jewelries are indeed grandiose and fabulous. I love the necklace on the first photo. I wonder how will I look like when I'm wearing them. Also, the vintage designs are great.

• Reply buy gold coins online February 27, 2012 at 6:25 am

I love what she's wearing gold definitely gives a certain sparkle in any occasion. Thanks.

• Reply Deandre Cavanaugh March 12, 2012 at 1:48 am

Those are some of the best vintage jewelries I have ever seen. Look how gorgeous Nicole Kidman is. That classic vintage neklace is just perfect for her.

online jewelry store

• Reply vintage brooches March 24, 2012 at 12:38 pm

His vintage collection is just awesome… 🙂

• Reply sterling silver jewelry March 30, 2012 at 2:14 am

The skyscraper ring looks fabulous. I like the idea of adding blue colored diamond on the ring. It is very compelling to the eyes as well.

• Reply Scott April 11, 2012 at 6:50 am

These look like the perfect anniversary gift! The necklace of Jennifer Aniston looks great. I saw a similar one in a local pawn shop.

• Reply Anonymous July 25, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I pay a visit everyday some sites and sites to read articles or reviews, however this web site provides quality
    based articles.
    My webpage > Jewellery Toe Rings

• Reply Antiques london August 29, 2013 at 5:38 am

It is so beautiful that necklace as well as that mind blowing rings
    🙂

• Reply nancy john September 7, 2014 at 5:48 pm

Well I love the way that jeweler shows their unique craftsmanship and artistry with such a nice finishing. Even I have a name bracelet in my wardrobe

Diamond Pendants